I received this FabFitFun Box – Summer 2015 Edition – complimentary via Bloggin’ Mamas. As always, all opinions (and photos/videos) are 100% my own #FabFitFun #FabFitFunMamas
My love of subscription boxes has become
a little out of hand er, very apparent lately. I have a few that come to my front door every month, and I definitely look forward to when they arrive! If you subscribe to my channel on YouTube then you already know that I post subscription box unboxing videos pretty frequently. One that I hadn’t tried yet (until now) was a FabFitFun box.
If you haven’t heard of FabFitFun before it’s a super fun subscription box service that really is “Fab Fit Fun”! However, unlike some of the other boxes I receive, this one isn’t monthly, it is seasonal. It also isn’t filled with small sample sized items, which is awesome! The FabFitFun box comes jam-packed with full-sized beauty, fashion, fitness, and lifestyle products.
The FabFitFun Summer 2015 box was definitely one of my favorite subscription boxes that I’ve ever received! Want to know what was inside?! Well, read on for my FabFitFun spoiler photos and unboxing video, too!
FabFitFun Box Reveal – Summer 2015 Edition
The FabFitFun box was very neatly packed, and at first glance, I couldn’t tell just how many things were in the box! I kept pulling more-and-more stuff out of it (yay!)
Inside is a card that tells you all of the important info about the products that are included in the shipment.
Here’s a full list of what was in the FabFitFun Box – Summer 2015 Edition:
1. WREN – 14kt gold & black sapphire necklace (retail = $100)
2. The Everyday Wireless Speaker by FabFitFun (retail = $30)
3. INKLING SCENTS – Sultry roll-on perfume (retail = $25)
4. GORGE – “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray (retail = $25)
5. TARTE – LipSurgance Lip Gloss (retail = $19)
6. FabFitFun x Cosmobody Jump Rope (retail = $14)
7. SCRATCH Nail Wraps (retail = $12)
8. HEADSPACE – 3 month subscription (retail = $38.85)
9. HELLO KONJAC Cleansing Sponge (retail = $12)
10. VASELINE – Aloe Spray Moisturizer (retail = $7.99)
To see what I think about each of the products (and even a little jam session with my FabFitFun wireless speaker!) be sure to check out my full FabFitFun unboxing video…